Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares - Rachel Cohn, David Levithan

Photobucket

Genre; Young Adult/Romance
Diffculty; 4/10
Review
I had heard alot about this book and people saying how much of a lovely christmas read ( i was sent this via netgallery from the publisher) and i was excited to read it, with snow on the way i could pass it off as still feeling festive. The book tells the story of Dash & Lily who forge a romance through dares in a red notebook in the library. I found the characters were well written, i thought Lily was brilliant and Dash annoyed me ( a sign he was written like a true teenage boy as they drive me mad) The relationship was written well and not too serious which reminds us of the age and relationships at that time. I would re read this every christmas if i could, well worth checking out. im on youtube

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to nominate your blog for the Liebster Award. Here’s the link to the information if you’d like to participate in this bloghop: http://www.lindiedagenhart.com/the-liebster-award

    ~ Lindie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this book!
    ~ Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep considering buying this book, but I just don't know how I'd like it. I've read one of their other books before (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist), and I liked it well enough, but not sure if I liked it enough to read another by them. Did you really like it all that much that you'd recommend it? xx

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would at christmas, but if you wasnt a fan of others books maybe not, shame xxx

      Delete