Saturday, 12 January 2013

The 100 year old man who climbed out the window and dissapeared - Jonas Jonasson

Photobucket
Genre;Humor/Adventure
Difficulty; 7/10
Review
I feel like i have been reading this book forever, i really wanted to love it more than i did. In theory it sounds great. This book tells the tale of Alan a 100 year old who climbs out his window and goes on an adventure, the book narrates the adventure as he goes alone, parralel to that we learn of Alans life before his adventure. This is the part i didn't enjoy, i found alot of it not needed and their was too much politics for someone who has no interest in politics. Now if you like your books with a touch of world history then this could be for you but i found these sections to long winded and uniteresting for me. It resulted in me skim reading alot of these sections and rushing to finish the book. Not the best read for me, such a shame.
find me on youtube here

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award. Check it out at http://www.ifeelsounnecessary.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete