Tuesday, 24 September 2013

The Liebster Award

The idea behind the award is to give new and upcoming bloggers the opportunity to build their community and get to know one another. It’s the perfect way to meet new people and let them find out some interesting facts about you.
Here’s some rules:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer;
2. Nominate some other bloggers!
3. Let them know!
Now, onto my questions: 
1. What’s the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning?
Usually check my phone/emails, i set my alarm to leave enough time for me to catch up on them, usually a quick browse through instagram & maybe my twitter, before slowly getting out of bed.
 2. Which do you prefer, a book or an E-Reader?  
I use both, e-reader is easier for me as a blogger, its more practical to carry around, alot of my review books are in e-copy, and they are instant. However saying all that, i love good book as well, out of the two, im going to be hated - but e-reader! .. :/
 3. You’re only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Sandwhiches - i love a good sandwhich, its my favourite thing, my favourite is probably chicken mayo with salad, but yeah  it would most certainly be that!
4. You’re given the opportunity to have your first novel published – what’s the story?
Probably adult romance/erotica, i read alot of those, and there seems to be such a set format i could easily write one up.
5. Are you a half-empty or half-full type of girl/s? 
I would like to say half full - but i am really not, im more half empty, shame!
6. Your favourite Fruit? 
Berries, of any sort - Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackberry - i love them all.
 7. Do you like using Twitter?
I love twitter, so much - i am always on it.
8. Can you speak any other languages? Write a sentence!
Nope, but i know art in German is Kunst, and Rabbit is Kannichen...
9. Would you like to go into Space?
Not if it was a one way trip, heck no!
 10. What is your favourite book of all time?
 As a child, Suitcase Kid or Girls out late by the lovely ms Wilson, as an adult - The night circus, it is beautiful and magical but grown up, i highly recommend it.

I tag all new book bloggers, its hard to specify. Feel free to just answer the Q's i did! :) <3 to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment