Monday 20 July 2015

♥ Q&A With Victoria Browne ♥


Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... If you know who they are?  

This story is about a group of friends who have bonded over the years to form a tight knit group. Sarah a sensible simple soul, Laura bitchy complicated, Beth a ‘too cool for school’ high school teacher, and Jess a funky hairdresser. 

Jess meets a new American boyfriend and decides to honey trap him, just to see if he will take the bait. How could such a simple plan go wrong? He will either take the bait or he wont, right?

Just add Jess’s new flat mate, hot sexy Elise to the mix, a few glasses of wine and you have a cocktail fit for disaster – especially when Elise honey traps the wrong boyfriend! 

Sarah's uncomplicated life is jettisoned into chaos. Dan, Sarah’s boyfriend makes some shady life choices. Leaving Sarah to find out who is friend and who is foe!

Wealthy bachelor Lee Preston sets his sights on Sarah and all Lee wants is to make her happy. Life could be fantastic when money is no object and your closet is filled with designer shoes, Oh, and his with secrets.

Second time lucky? No wait that’s not the saying…



Has been a writer always been a career path for you?

No. I thought that I would never be a writer because I had dyslexia and couldn’t read. I remember being a small girl holding a thick Steven King novel and smelling the pages wishing that I could read it. But with enough passion and determination you can follow your dreams, you just may need to take a different path, that’s all.

Tea or Coffee?
Coffee, black no sugar please ;) 
Favourite book?
'Birdsong' by Sebastian Faulks

Tell us a bit about yourself?
Qualifying as a dental nurse Victoria worked in Harley Street London, before moving into the world of real estate. During this time she also qualified as a mortgage broker and eventually opened her own estate agency which she sold in 2012.

Victoria finished writing her first book Gut Feeling in 2009 after a long struggle with dyslexia. With a great deal of determination, Victoria progressed to where she is today, living in Santa Monica LA with her Husband Jon and their cat Poppy. Victoria now self publishes through Neville House Publishing and enjoy's a full and enriched life

I am a book worm who also likes listening to audio books and a has a strange love of particle physics and all things science.


Where do you find inspiration? x
My mum was my inspiration. As a young girl I remember my mum reading to me “The Famous Five” by Enid Blyton. As I listened to my mum read, her words would capture my entire imagination as if I was one of the characters in the book. My love for books grew with each story my mum read to me, along with a quiet desire to be able to write the words for myself.

Twitter: VixBrowneAuthor
Victoria-Browne.com



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top