Thursday 21 April 2016

♥ Haul Time - Bargains, Freebies & Reviews ♥




It's been a while since ive shared a haul, I have really been trying to be good and not buy any books but I have picked up a few in the mean time, received a few and some cost me nothing so I thought I would share them with a little bit about each book for you all.
Gideon Cross. Falling in love with him was the easiest thing I've ever done. It happened instantly. Completely. Irrevocably.

Marrying him was a dream come true. Staying married to him is the fight of my life. Love transforms. Ours is both a refuge from the storm and the most violent of tempests. Two damaged souls entwined as one.

We have bared our deepest, ugliest secrets to one another. Gideon is the mirror that reflects all my flaws ... and all the beauty I couldn't see. He has given me everything. Now, I must prove I can be the rock, the shelter for him that he is for me. Together, we could stand against those who work so viciously to come between us.

But our greatest battle may lie within the very vows that give us strength. Committing to love was only the beginning. Fighting for it will either set us free ... or break us apart.

Heartbreakingly and seductively poignant,
One with You is the breathlessly awaited finale to the Crossfire® saga, the searing love story that has captivated millions of readers worldwide.

I could not have been more excited about this if I tried, so when I got the chance to review it and the opportunity to go meet Sylvia Day I could of cried when I realised I couldn't attend, but this book is one of the most anticipated for me, and I am so ready to be reunited with Gideon.

You think you know who to trust?
You think you know the difference between good and evil?

You’re wrong …

A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET

The body of the head teacher of an exclusive Devon school is found hanging from the rafters in the assembly hall.

Hours earlier he’d received a package, and only he could understand the silent message it conveyed. It meant the end.

As Exeter suffers a rising count of gruesome deaths, troubled DS Imogen Grey and DS Adrian Miles must solve the case and make their city safe again.

But as they’re drawn into a network of corruption, lies and exploitation, every step brings them closer to grim secrets hidden at the heart of their community.

And once they learn what’s motivating this killer, will they truly want to stop him?

SMART. GRIPPING. GRUESOME.

This is a psychological crime thriller in a class of its own.

Warning: Most definitely *not* for the faint-hearted!
I picked this up on pre-order for 99p because a lot of my twitter feed was posting about it, and I like to join a bandwagon, whilst I haven't got yet too it, and the synopsis doesn't give all too much away, I'm excited for this.

You love your family. They make you feel safe. You trust them.
But should you…?
‘A twisty-turny psychological thriller … Well-written, pacy and gripping’ Fabulous
When fifteen-year-old Billy Wilkinson goes missing in the middle of the night, his mother, Claire, blames herself. She's not the only one. There isn't a single member of Billy's family that doesn't feel guilty. But the Wilkinsons are so used to keeping secrets from one another that it isn't until six months later, after an appeal for information goes horribly wrong, that the truth begins to surface.
Claire is sure of two things – that Billy is still alive and that her friends and family had nothing to do with his disappearance.
A mother's instinct is never wrong. Or is it?
Sometimes those closest to us are the ones with the most to hide…

I adore this author, and I cannot believe I missed the release of this, I am subscribed to a lot of bargin book emails and this popped up so of course I one clicked it straight off!

Lexie Greene has always had such a pretty face.

Unfortunately, that's where it seemed to stop. She's grown up hearing her Mother constantly remind her that she needs to lose weight. And twenty-three-year-old Lexie knows she’s overweight.

With her younger sister's wedding on the horizon and a crush to stalk on Facebook, Lexie's had enough. She gives up her constant daydreams about food and joins a dieting group. As the pounds melt away at the gym, she finds that life on the other side of junk food isn't what she thought.

Bon Bons to Yoga Pants is an inspirational hit about a girl coming to terms with herself, and her past, all while navigating a world of food and fitness.
 

Again I got this on a bargin email, I think it was a freebie - it has good reviews and looks like a nice feel good book.

A chilling new thriller that gets into the heart and mind of the killer, and the victim . . .
Seventeen-year-old Tessa, dubbed a 'Black-Eyed Susan' by the media, became famous for being the only victim to survive the vicious attack of a serial killer. Her testimony helped to put a dangerous criminal behind bars - or so she thought.
Now, decades later the black-eyed susans planted outside Tessa's bedroom window seem to be a message from a killer who should be safely in prison.
Haunted by fragmented memories of the night she was attacked and terrified for her own teenage daughter's safety, can Tessa uncover the truth about the killer before it's too late?


This was sent out to me a while ago, and I am pages from the end and still haven't worked it out, but its gripped me like nothing else in a while and I just want asnwers - so expect a review soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top