Friday 25 August 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award

Massive Thankyou to Jenny over at Jenny In Neverland for the tag in this, its been a long time since i have been tagged in anything like this.

Rules are as follows:

Thank the person who nominated you

 Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you

 Nominate other bloggers

 Write them new questions

 List the rules and let other bloggers know you have nominated them


If you could ask a famous person, who is dead, one question, what would it be?
I have thought about this question since i was tagged in it - and it has been really difficult for me. I am still really struggling, but i think i would go for Alan Rickman - out of all the roles you played; which was your favourite. I would like to think it was Snape, but you know, that is my wishful thinking really.

 If you could play any Disney character in the live re-make of the film, who would you play? 
Belle, in Beauty & The Beast. Emma Watson was wonderful but i would always pick to be Belle, every single time. She is me and i am her (mostly!) and hello have you seen that library??! Exactly.

Who would be your dream brand to work with on your blog? 
I am very lucky that i work with the brands i dreamed of at the moment! HQ & Mills & Boon, Bookoture, Canelo so i just feel incredibly proud of that. I mean, i am just grateful that any brands want to deal with me

Which topic that you don’t current write about, would you like to try? What’s stopping you doing so?
If it was going to be anything, i would imagine it would be cooking & weightloss. I have achieved alot in this aspect in the last year so i would share my store. I just haven't - my blog is a place for books and things, maybe ill write about some cookbooks?

Finally, what’s your favourite biscuit?
A hobnob - or even better still, a chocolate hobnob

My Questions;

1. What is the best book you have read this year?
2. Do you have a favourite type of tea?
3.  If you could do any job what would it be?
4. What do you dislike in a book?
5. What motivates you to blog?

Finally I tag Stacey & Jessica
plus anyone who fancies doing a bit of a different post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top